A Paradise for MBA Aspirants
|Inform Others||UrMBA Group||Advertise Here|
STARTING PREPARATION 8 MONTHS BEFORE EXAMS
Following is a rough time table we have prepared for those taking CAT next year. You may change it according to your strengths and weaknesses. If you are not sure of your strengths and weaknesses, write two mock tests and spend 2 hours on analysis of each.
1) April : Start working on your vocabulary and RC section now as this cannot be done in a short time and needs a continuos efforts over a period of time. You may devote 30 to 45 minutes a day for this section by reading newspapers and magazines till your exams are held. Keep a dictionary handy and consult it whenever required.
2) From 1st May to 17th May apart from the time spent on English section devote 1 hour and 30 minutes everyday for Data Interpretation and Data sufficiency.
3) From 18th May till 3rd June, devote 1 hour and 30 minutes everyday for Logical Reasoning and Verbal reasoning.
4) 4th June to 19th June , Take section tests on Data Interpretation, data sufficiency etc.
5) 20th June till end of 8th July for Arithmetic and Algebra.
6) 9th July till 26th July for Geometry, Set theory, Probability and remaining part of QA.
7) 27th July to 10th Aug for Section tests on QA.
8) 11th Aug to 21st Aug for section tests on English. By now you should score well as you have devoted 45 minute a day on reading newspaper and on improving your vocabulary.
9) 22nd Aug to 10th Sept for the section you think you did not perform well in your section test.
10) From 10th Sept, take Full time Mock test twice a week, till CAT is held. You should be comfortably able to take 20 full time test.
|A Paradise for MBA Aspirants|