A Paradise for MBA Aspirants
|Inform Others||UrMBA Group||Advertise Here|
STARTING PREPARATION 6 MONTHS BEFORE EXAMS
Following is a rough time table we have prepared for those taking CAT next year. You may change it according to your strengths and weaknesses. If you are not sure of your strengths and weaknesses, write two mock tests and spend 2 hours on analysis of each.
1) Start working on your vocabulary and RC section now as this cannot be done in a short time and needs a continuos efforts over a period of time. You may devote 30 to 45 minutes a day for this section by reading newspapers and magazines till your exams are held. Keep a dictionary handy and consult it whenever required.
2) From 1st June to 14th June apart from the time spent on English section devote 1 hour and 30 minutes everyday for Data Interpretation and Data sufficiency.
3) From 15th June till 28th June, devote 1 hour and 30 minutes everyday for Logical Reasoning and Verbal reasoning.
4) 29th June to 8th July , Take section tests on Data Interpretation, data sufficiency etc.
5) 9th July till 27th July for Arithmetic and Algebra.
6) 28th July to 11th Aug for Geometry, Set theory, Probability and remaining part of QA.
7) 12th Aug to 20th Aug for Section tests on QA.
8) 21st Aug till end of August for section tests on English. By now you should score well as you have devoted 45 minute a day on reading newspaper and on improving your vocabulary. (UrPercentile.com)
9) 1st Sept to 10th Sept for the section you think you did not perform well in your section test.
10) From 11th Sept, take Full time Mock test twice a week, till CAT is held. You should be comfortably able to take 20 full time test.
|You Have Just 4 Months for Preparation ?
If you just have 4 months for preparation then it will not be an easy game.
|Time-Table for Preparing in 8 Months
Start working on your vocabulary and RC section now as this cannot be done in a short time.
|Time-Table for Preparing in 10 Months
Following is a rough time table we have prepared for those taking CAT next year.
|A Paradise for MBA Aspirants|