A Paradise for MBA Aspirants
|Inform Others||UrMBA Group||Advertise Here|
Starting in Jan:
Following is a rough time table we have prepared for those taking CAT next year. You may change it according to your strengths and weaknesses. If you are not sure of your strengths and weaknesses, write two mock tests and spend 2 hours on analysis of each.
1) 1st Jan to 15th March :
Start working on your vocabulary and for RC section now as this cannot be done in a short time and needs a continuos efforts over a period of time. You may devote 1 hour a day for this section by reading newspapers and magazines. Read from various sources on different subjects. Keep a dictionary handy and consult it whenever required, keep a diary of new words you come across. Start working on fundamentals for mathematics and on topics where you consider yourself as weak.
Multiplication of numbers till 25*25 should be remembered.
Squares and cubes of numbers till 25 should be remembered.
Pythogoras triplets with any all the arms less than 200 should be remembered. Start working on mental calculations with percentages, fractions etc. (UrPercentile.com)
After 15th March continue to spend 30 minutes on reading newspapers, magazines etc everyday till the end.
2) From 16th March to 11th April : Devote 1 hour and 30 minutes everyday for Data Interpretation and Data sufficiency.
3) From 12th April to 10th May : Devote 1 hour and 30 minutes everyday for Logical Reasoning and Verbal reasoning.
4) 11th May to 7th June , Take section tests on Data Interpretation , data sufficiency etc.
5) 7th June till end of June for Arithmetic and Algebra.
6) 1st July till 24th July for Geometry, Set theory, Probability and remaining part of QA.
7) 25th July to 7th Aug for Section tests on QA.
8) 8th Aug to 21st Aug for section tests on English. By now you should score well as you have devoted 1 hour a day on reading newspaper and on improving your vocabulary.
9) 21st Aug to 10th Sept for the section you think you did not perform well in your section test.
10) From 10th Sept to Oct end : Take Full time Mock test twice a week. In Nov till CAT is held take 3 test a week. You should be comfortably able to take 25 full time test.
|You Have Just 4 Months for Preparation ?
If you just have 4 months for preparation then it will not be an easy game.
|Time-Table for Preparing in 8 Months
Start working on your vocabulary and RC section now as this cannot be done in a short time.
|Time-Table for Starting 1 Year Before the Test
Following is a rough time table we have prepared for those have more than year to prepare for the exams.
|A Paradise for MBA Aspirants|