A Paradise for MBA Aspirants
|Inform Others||UrMBA Group||Advertise Here|
JMET 06 (Held on11-Dec-2005) -
There were 4 sections in the paper with 150 questions in all. 1 marks for each correct answer and -.25 for a wrong answer. Total Time allocated was 2 hours. The four sections were :
JMET 2005 : The test was of 2 hours with 150 questions with negative marking and had following break up.
1. English : Reading comprehension, Vocabulary and Grammar: 40 questions
2. Logical reasoning, Analytical, Deductive and DS : 40 questions
3. Quantitative ability. : 30 questions
4. Data interpretation : 30 questions
NO QUESTIONS ON BA/GK.
Reading Comprehension : 15 Questions
Logical Reasoning : 40 Questions
Quantitative Aptitude : 40 Questions
Data Interpretation : 40 Questions
BA / GK : 15 Questions
Total 150 Questions
JMET prior to 2004
1. English : Reading comprehension, Vocabulary and Grammar.
2. Logical reasoning, Analytical, Deductive and DS.
3. Quantitative ability.
4. Data interpretation .
5. General business environment awareness
The Quant questions of JMET are of higher level than CAT. You can expect more questions on topics like Trigonometry, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Calendar, Maxima & Minima Progression, Surds & Indices and Complex numbers. The difficulty level will be same as you have in the screening test of IIT engineering admission test.
|Feedback on Exams
CAT ; FEEDBACK ON XAT,IRMA,IIFT, NMAT, JMET, SNAP
|Pattern of FMS
Following is the analysis and feedback of FMS (FT) and FMS (MS).
|Pattern of MAT
MAT is typically of 150 minutes with 200 questions to be solved. There is negative marking ..
|A Paradise for MBA Aspirants|