A Paradise for MBA Aspirants
|Inform Others||UrMBA Group||Advertise Here|
Most of the questions to a person with less work experience (around 1 year or so) are related to academics while people with work experience are asked more questions on their job. This does not mean that a person with more experience will not be asked questions on academics. Personal Interview (PI) covers everything and anything under the sun. All one can do is read properly the information provided by him/her at the time of filling the application form and prepare accordingly.
1. Tell us about yourself .
2. Why you want to do MBA ?
3. Why should we select you ?
4. Questions based on the details provided by you in the form. ( UrPercentile.com)
5. What is your favourite subject ? Question based on it.
6. What magazines you read ? About Magazines.
7. Question on Hobbies.
8. Questions based on gap years ( What were you doing during this time ?)
9. What places have you been in last one year ? Which books / movies/ etc have you seen/read in last one year . Questions based on it.
10. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now ?
I GOT CALL FROM A INSTITUTE, MY FRIEND WHO SCORED BETTER THAN ME DIDN’T GET THE CALL :
First thing , one has to apply to the institute to get a call. May be he never applied there. Each and every institute have their own criteria for short-listing the candidates. Some of the institutes have sectional cut off, some require that the candidates have above certain percentile in each section. CAT score is not the only thing the institutes look for before short listing the candidates for interview. Institutes also look at past academics and working experience and each institute have different requirements. To add to the misery, most of the institutes are secretive about their short listing criteria. There have been many cases where a candidate got call from a institute but fail to get a call from a institute that is ranked lower than the institute he/she got the call from.
|A Paradise for MBA Aspirants|