A Paradise for MBA Aspirants
|Inform Others||UrMBA Group||Advertise Here|
TIPS FOR ANSWERING THE DESCRIPTIVE TYPES OF QUESTIONS IN THE APPLICATION FORM
* Understand what the admission officer is looking for and write your answers accordingly. Spend some time in finding out the kind of students the institute need. Make sure that details provided by you meet their specific requirement. Emphasise on the your abilities and qualities that you think they are looking for.
* The answers of different questions should be consistent with each other and on a whole must give the reader a true picture of your personality, your qualities and your abilities. The ideas presented in different answers should not appear to be scattered and should not be contradicting each other.
* The answers should be able to keep the interest of the reader. The officer at the other end will be reading thousands of replies, you have to make sure that you answers are unique and are able to hold him till your last point.
* Whenever possible demonstrate by giving example and by quoting past incidents. Try not to repeat the facts that have been mentioned at other places of the application. Don't claim anything that is not true, no point in writing anything that you cannot prove later on.
* To answer on your negative points, you must select an attribute which may be taken as a negative attribute by some of the people but is for sure is a positive one to be good manager of tomorrow. Make sure it is coherent with the rest of your answers.
* Your answers must give an impression that you are really motivated and interested in pursuing the course you are applying for and not applying just because you don't have any other option.
* Make sure there are no spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Ask few of your friends to go through your answers and request them to give you a honest feedback.
|A Paradise for MBA Aspirants|